Title: Omezue, the Complete Achiever,
Volume One of Victims Series
Author: Ugo Agada-Uyah
Format: 6×9 Paperback
Price: Paperback$24.95, Hardcover $34.95, e-book – $3.99
- The author, Ugo Agada–Uyah, a graduate of English from the University of Ibadan, is a culture expert turned writer, who has scripted and co-scripted unpublished major dance-dramas and stage plays that have won both national and international awards and recognitions; some of which include:
– The Salt, staged in 1989, at National Art Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos, during the launching of UNESCO World Decade for Cultural Development (WDCD) in Nigeria, was rated very highly by UNESCO.
– Oh! Mother, staged at Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, to mark the 1991 Women’s Day Celebration in Nigeria; commissioned by Nigeria’s First Lady, Mrs. Miriam Babangida.
– The Call of the Ikoro Drum, Nigeria’s cultural presentation during the opening ceremony of the 2003 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, tagged: ABUJA CHOGM 2003, beamed live on CNN, earned Ugo a presidential certificate of appreciation from the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
– Mother Earth, Ugo & Professor Ahmed Yerima co-scripted Nigeria’s cultural presentation at Aichi Expo 2005, Japan.
Marketing & Publicity:
- Targeted online paid search campaign include but not limited to:
– E-mail Marketing Campaign
– Google Book Search/Amazon Search Inside
- Promote on author’s website, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social media,
- Market in national, international, independent and campus bookstores and other retailers (Amazon/Barnes & Noble See Inside the Book)
- Author Appearance Promotion Signing.